RULES KITESURF ZONE IN VALDELAGRANA
The newly water sports area authorized by El puerto de Santa Maria city hall is for the use of all sport lovers. From Cadiz kite we really want to promote the correct use of this zone by remembering some rules kitesurf zone in valdelagrana so that everyone can enjoy it in a safe way. Some tips we should follow:
- Despite being an area reserved for the water sport practice, we will find form time to time some swimmers. If you find someone in your way, please be respectful, try to avoid them and ride far from them. This will avoid posible accidents.
- If you see someone on the learning stage, stay far from it. Since the person is learning the movements are unpredictable so better to give him some space.
- Try not to ride close to the beach.
- Most of the people practicing water sports (kayak, SUP, windsurf) will have less maneuverability than a kiters, please give them the way.
- Please do not enter the swimmers area.
For the kiters there are some rules used world wide called right of way that must be respected:
- The golden rule: when two kiters are riding against each other, the rider downwind must put the kite down while the kiter upwind must put it up.
- If ther eis a kiter on the beach willing to enter let him come in, do not get close to him.
- If you are going to jump, make sure you have enough space downwind.
- Students and beginners have priority. Their skills are limited so please give them space and stay away form them.
AUTHORIZED KITE SCHOOL
Kitesurfing is a safe sport nowadays but if you don’t learn the right way it can be dangerous. We strongly recommend you to take lessons from authorized schools otherwise in case of accident you will not be cover by ani insurance. For more information about our school visit our web.